Pupil premium is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England. It’s designed to help disadvantaged pupils of all abilities perform better, and close the gap between them and their peers. We have high aspirations for all the children at Hinckley Parks Primary School and believe that all children should be given the opportunity to reach their full potential. We seek to provide personalised learning opportunities and targeted support through a values based education to allow every child to achieve and to flourish. In order to meet the above requirements, we will ensure that provision is made which secures the teaching and learning opportunities that meet the needs of all pupils.
Click on the Pupil Premium Report below to see how Hinckley Parks Primary School has allocated this funding: -
Parents/guardians in England may be eligible for Pupil Premium Funding and do not have to pay for school meals if they receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Some elements of Universal Credit
If you think your child may possibly be eligible for free school meals, even if you don't want your child to eat school meals, please call into the office to collect a claim form or download one below. Every child who is eligible generates valuable income for the school.
To check eligibility and download an application, please click on the link below: -
For more information please contact the school office;
Phone: 01455 632556